- Duo Nini Pte Ltd will exercise utmost care and precaution in processing each article using the method that is best suited to its nature and conditions of the fabric. We will at all times adhere to the recommended cleaning procedure as stated in the Care Label.
- Duo Nini Pte Ltd will not be held responsible for any defects in material, discolouration, colour loss, shrinkage, exposure, due to its weak nature and conditions of the fabric that are not visibly apparent prior to acceptable processing procedure. This applies to all articles sent for load wash, laundry, dry-cleaning or ironing and this is especially so for CURTAINS and CUSHION COVERS in particular.
- Duo Nini Pte Ltd will not be held responsible for the loss or damage to ornaments, special buttons, trimmings, sequins, buckles, beads, belts, shoulder pads, elastic bands or any other things that is left with the deposited articles.
- In the event of fire, loss or damage, however caused to the deposited articles for which we may accept liability without prejudice, such liability SHALL NOT EXCEED S$180.00 OR TEN (10) TIMES the rate charge for cleaning the particular article whichever is lower and it will be in the form of our company’s voucher. All claims must be made within twenty-four (24) hours after notification or receipt of the article and must be accompanied by the original official receipt. Duo Nini Pte Ltd reserves the right to determine the amount of compensation. Such compensation shall be limited to the fair value of the article after taking into consideration the depreciation in value due to age, fashion and use.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon by Duo Nini Pte Ltd, the claimed articles whether it is partially or completely damaged must be rightfully retained by us upon full settlement of the claim.
- Any request or attempts to remove stains will be done at the sole risk of the customer. COMPLETE REMOVAL OF STAINS ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
- Customers must indicate the number of articles while depositing with us, otherwise our count will be deemed to be correct and final. We will not entertain any further claims whatsoever should there be any discrepancies.
- Customers must inspect all articles and if there are any dissatisfaction it must be made known at the point of delivery or collection, otherwise no subsequent complaints shall be entertained.
- All articles must be claimed within TWO (2) WEEKS from the date indicated on our invoice or cash sale, otherwise Duo Nini Pte Ltd reserves the right to dispose off all unclaimed articles after the expiry date.
- Whether owner’s or owners’ representatives depositing articles with us for cleaning will be deemed to have the full knowledge and acceptance of our conditions of service.
Duo Nini Pte Ltd
Registration No. 200510324G