Is Your Home Safe?
You can keep thieves and robbers out with good security systems but they are defenseless against germs, bacteria and viruses. Most go about their daily lives oblivious of the fact that germs and bacteria creep in and lurk in places we least expect. Getting rid of them is a good start to protect your family.
According to the Society for General Microbiology, bacteria divide every 20 minutes with the right temperature and nutrients. That’s why symptoms of illnesses show up so quickly after an infection. One study about the most contaminated objects in the home found over 340 different bacteria on 30 different objects.
The household germs that can make you sick are:
- Staphylococcus aureus, or staph
- Yeast and mold
- Escherichia coli, or E. coli
- Fecal matter
Germs can spread from person to person and surfaces to person. Areas where food is stored or prepared had more bacteria and fecal contamination than other places in the home.
How to Keep Your Home and Office Clean
Cleaning shouldn’t be confused or used interchangeably with disinfecting. Cleaning means you’re removing germs, but not killing, while the disinfecting means you’re actually killing them. This distinction is important because you might clean surfaces effectively, but you might not be disinfecting, leaving germs and bacteria to fester and grow.
A surface can look clean but still harbour illness-causing bacteria for several hours or days.
Regular disinfection will prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses.
Depending on the layout and size of your premises, we deploy a range of disinfection and fogging methods to achieve maximum sanitisation with as little downtime as possible to minimise disruption to your business or precious time with your family.
For your safety be rest assured only high-grade disinfectant solutions approved by NEA are used. The fogging process eliminates germs, bacteria and viruses upon contact without leaving any unpleasant stain or oily mess.
Our concentrated disinfectant contains 0.4% Benzalkonium chloride* which is 800% higher than NEA’s requirement of 0.05%.
It is effective against the following virus:
- Canine distemper
- Fowl laryngotracheitis
- Semliki Forest
- Feline pneumonitis
- Herpes simplex
- Feline coronavirus
And also against the following bacteria:
- Enteroccus Hirae
- Eschericia coli
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
*Benzalkonium chloride is a type of Quaternary Ammonium Compound (QAC) with excellent disinfection properties commonly used on food contact surfaces in home and in industrial applications. QACs are safe even when used as hand wipes and remain effective on a surface for a long time.
COVID-19 Guidelines from NEA
We are on NEA's list of companies that can carry out disinfection works. If you are unsure or not equipped to do so you may engage us to safely carry out disinfection services.
The Disinfection Process
- Disinfection fogging of all indoor areas, including trading area, storage room, office and staff room.
- Fog from the inner part of all the areas.
- Wipe down for counters and furniture surfaces.
- Advanced ATP bacteria count test for sensitive areas before and after job.
- Covering of sensitive merchandise using PVC protection films.
- Equipped with PPE such as suit, glove, mask and other protections.
- Disinfects a wide area, including hard to reach places, without direct surface contact
- Alcohol-free (suitable for Halal food establishments)
- Rinse-free formula, non-toxic, safe
Optional Add-On Services (Additional Costs Apply)
- Anti-Microbial Coating - We will spray Nanoshield™ anti-microbial coating on high touch point surfaces. This kills and prevents pathogens, bacteria and viruses from accumulating on these surfaces. This protection lasts 6 months.
- Anti-Mould Treatment - We will treat areas that are susceptible to fungus and mould like toilets and kitchens. This prevents mould from forming for a period of 6 months.