Curtains, sofas and upholstery in your home gets soiled easily in our dusty environment. The most effective method to get rid of these dust, dirt and stains is to use steam at high pressure to lift dust and dirt off the surfaces and high temperatures to kill bacteria.
Curtain Steam Cleaning
Here's how curtain steam cleaning is done:
Here are the key benefits:
- 95°C temperature does not harm all curtain materials
- Kills 99.99% of common household bacteria
- Steam pressure: 3.5 bar (right pressure to purge dust, stain and harmful bacteria without damaging material)
- Hygienic cleaning without scrubbing
- Non-harmful for environment
- Fast and efficient without using harsh/corrosive chemicals
Steam Cleaning Price List*:
* Additional 50% for every meter above 3m Steam cleaning is also highly recommended for roman blinds as they are susceptible to damage due to regular dismantling. Roman Blinds: $35 per piece (Min charge $180)
Sofa & Upholstery Steam Cleaning
Sofas, upholstery, bed linens and carpets also attract dust and dirt over time. Accidental beverage spills may also cause further soiling. Steam cleaning is also highly effective in removing these.
Here's how we use high pressure steam to clean sofa and upholstery:
Here's a quick comparison of Dry Cleaning and On-site Steam Cleaning