- Duo Nini Pte Ltd will exercise utmost care and precaution in processing each article using the method that is best suited to its nature and conditions of the fabric. We will at all times adhere to the recommended cleaning procedure as stated in the Care Label.
- Duo Nini Pte Ltd will not be held responsible for any defects in material, discolouration, colour loss, shrinkage, exposure, due to its weak nature and conditions of the fabric that are not visibly apparent prior to acceptable processing procedure. This applies to all articles sent for load wash, laundry, dry-cleaning or ironing and this is especially so for CURTAINS, CUSHION COVERS and SUITS, in particular their interlinings*. *Please refer to this article about the 2 types of interlining - fused and sewn.
- Duo Nini Pte Ltd will not be held responsible for the loss or damage to ornaments, special buttons, trimmings, sequins, buckles, beads, belts, shoulder pads, elastic bands or any other things that come with the deposited items.
- In the event of fire, loss or damage, however caused to the deposited articles for which we may accept liability without prejudice, such liability SHALL NOT EXCEED S$180.00 OR TEN (10) TIMES the rate charge for cleaning the particular article whichever is lower and it will be in the form of our company’s voucher. All claims must be made within twenty-four (24) hours after notification or receipt of the article and must be accompanied by the original official receipt. Duo Nini Pte Ltd reserves the right to determine the amount of compensation. Such compensation shall be limited to the fair value of the article after taking into consideration the depreciation in value due to age, fashion and use.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon by Duo Nini Pte Ltd, the claimed articles whether it is partially or completely damaged must be rightfully retained by us upon full settlement of the claim.
- Any request or attempts to remove stains will be done at the sole risk of the customer. This applies to shrinkage, torn, colour run, and all related damages. COMPLETE REMOVAL OF STAINS IS NOT GUARANTEED.
- Customers must indicate the number of items while depositing with us, otherwise our count will be deemed to be correct and final. We will not entertain any further claims whatsoever should there be any discrepancies.
- Customers must inspect all articles and if there are any dissatisfaction it must be made known at the point of delivery or collection, otherwise no subsequent complaints shall be entertained.
- All articles must be claimed within TWO (2) WEEKS from the date indicated on our invoice or cash sale, otherwise Duo Nini Pte Ltd reserves the right to dispose off all unclaimed articles after the expiry date.
- Whether owner’s or owners’ representatives depositing articles with us for cleaning will be deemed to have the full knowledge and acceptance of our conditions of service.
While every effort is made to ensure that you receive the required goods in the best possible condition, please inspect all items carefully upon receipt.
Our alteration or custom-made service are carried out based on the specifications, descriptions and measurement provided by customer. Therefore, we do not accept returns or refund claim on any altered goods for any aspect of the product which has been determined by customer but without limitation of incorrect measurements, fabric choices, incorrect measurements of goods at the time of their manufacture, change of finish if we feel it more appropriate to the type of garment or fabric.
Any claim by customer which is based on any defect in the quality of the work or failure of the goods to correspond with the specification for work should be notified to us upon collection or delivery. Customers are required to pay for the transportation of any goods being returned unless the goods were either faulty or the order was sent out in error.
No refunds will be given once the altered goods have been returned to the customer and subsequently cut, treated or altered in any way.
In the unlikely event of any proven defect in the quality of the work or failure of the Goods to correspond with the specification, our liability shall be limited to a refund of the total sum paid for the alteration services as set out in our original quote to you, such liability SHALL NOT EXCEED S$180.00. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss of profits or other financial loss or damage arising out of defective, damaged or wrongly delivered goods, over and above the value of the work carried out.
Duo Nini Pte Ltd
Registration No. 200510324G